- Where is Quanterix's corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters are located at 113 Hartwell Ave, Lexington, MA 02421. The main office number is 617-301-9400.
- On which stock exchange are Quanterix shares traded, what is the ticker symbol and when did it go public?
- Quanterix’s stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol “QTRX”. Our initial public offering was on December 6, 2017.
- What is Quanterix’s CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for our common stock is 74766Q 101.
- Has Quanterix ever had a stock split?
- We effected a 1-for-3.214 reverse stock split of our common stock on December 4, 2017.
- How can I purchase Quanterix common stock?
- Shares of Quanterix’s common stock can be purchased by contacting a securities broker of your choice. We do not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Quanterix have a dividend reinvestment program?
- We do not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program and do not expect to declare or pay dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Quanterix’s transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A., and they can be contacted as follows:
Investor Centre website
800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
PO Box 505000
Louisville KY 40233-5000
By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville KY 40202
Shareholder Online Inquiries
- When is Quanterix’s fiscal year-end?
- The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who are Quanterix’s outside legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Our outside legal counsel is:
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
Our independent auditor is:
Ernst & Young
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Where can I find Quanterix’s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information - SEC Filings section of our Investors webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Whom should I contact if I have future questions?
- You can submit questions to our investor relations department by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.